If you have a lot of glass bottles at home, you can easily make a garden bed border with them.
- First of all gather your bottles and place them in a tub full of water overnight to get the labels out and then clean them with a sponge or a cloth.
- Loosen the soil around the bed
- Place the bottles all around the bed and fill in the gaps with soil
- Hammer them with a rubber tipped hammer or if using a regular hammer, place a towel in between to soften the blow.
- You’re done! You have a beautiful and functional bed border!