Apple Juice Soda Made with Whey
Apple Juice Soda made with whey
I just found out that making sodas is a fun an easy thing to do! You can try this recipe with other fruit juices too.
- Mix ¼ cup of whey to 1 liter apple juice.
- Cover with a cloth and let it sit for 2-3 days while mixing it every now and then.
- When you see the bubbles forming on the surface, bottle it and close its lid.
- Your soda is ready! It tastes delicious with no trace of the whey.
- NOTE: Drink it in a couple of days and keep it in the fridge. It may keep fermenting and bubbles will increase over time forcing the bottle to explode! Use plastic bottles or drink it fast .